During this busy year-end season, we frequently gather and post articles to address your most common questions.
Listed below are the currently trending topics. Check them out and see if there is an article(s) that can assist you.
- How do I access 1099-NEC form files for use with Sage Checks & Forms?
- How do I print the 1099-NEC?
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2021 Full Product?
- How do I get the latest tax update for release 2021?
- How do I access 1099-NEC form files for use with IRS scannable fileable forms?
- I have a problem with opening my 941 form.
- How do I locate and manually install the latest product and/or tax updates?
- I have a problem opening my shared company and am getting "File System Error 43 in [File]".
- How do I restore a backup?
- Why don’t I see an option for 1099-NEC in the 1099 Settings in Vendor Defaults?
- I have a problem installing on a workstation on my network.
- How do I create a clean data folder and expendable file cleanup?
- I have a problem sharing my company on Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive).
- How do I find the Actian (Pervasive) service and stop, start, or restart it?
- I have a problem with missing payments on my 1099s.
- How do I create a corrected W-2 form?
- I have a problem with social security numbers showing incorrectly on W-2s.
In addition, if you have questions about downloading/installing/upgrading, payroll processing, year-end processing, or Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive), you can let our Sage Support analysts assist you immediately by visiting Sage Q&A Live, choosing your topic room, then submitting your question(s).
For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 discussion forums.