During the busy year-end season, we frequently gather and post articles to address your most common questions.
Listed below are the currently trending topics. Check them out and see if there is an article(s) that can assist you.
- What are my W2 and 1099 filing deadlines?
- How do I access 1099-NEC form files for use with Sage Checks & Forms?
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2021 Full Product?
- How do I print the 1099-NEC?
- How do I get the latest tax update for release 2021?
- How do I locate and manually install the latest product and/or tax updates?
- I have a problem with opening my 941 form.
- How do I restore a backup?
- How do I access 1099-NEC form files for use with IRS scannable fileable forms?
- How do I install my software on my computer(s)?
- How do I print the 1099 to a 2-part pre-printed form instead of a 4-part?
- How do I determine which tax forms require pre-formatted or pre-printed forms?
- I have a problem with installing Aatrix updates. My payroll tax forms start to load, then fail.
In addition, if you have questions about downloading/installing/upgrading, payroll, year-end processing, or Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive), you can let our Sage Support analysts assist you immediately by visiting Sage Q&A Live, choosing your topic room, then submitting your question(s).
For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 discussion forums.