This post was last updated on December 14, 2021.
This forum post will be updated when there is legislation that impacts your Sage 50 US product.
How to receive notifications:
- Sage 50 COVID-19 Payroll Reporting Wizard is available! (Link was added to this page on December 14, 2021)
- Large fractions of cents on 941 related to Covid sick or FML payments (Updates were made to the knowledgebase article)
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Tracking and Reporting (Updates were made to the knowledgebase article)
- How do I report the Employee Deferred Social Security taxes from 2020 on the W2? (Link was added to this page on November 29, 2021)
- 2021 W-2 reporting requirements for Covid-19 pay (Link was added to this page on November 30, 2021)
Families First Coronavirus Relief Act (H.R. 6201)
CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act H.R. 748
- Sage 50 US: Recording and tracking a loan from the CARES Act (H.R. 748) Paycheck Protection Program
- Sage 50 US Payroll: Reporting for the CARES Act (H.R. 748) Paycheck Protection Program
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act FAQ
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice and Support
- COVID-19 Legislation Explained (RubinBrown)
- SOS Business Planning Guide (Collective)
- Business Survival Guide (SWK Technologies)
- Paycheck Protection Program Resources (AICPA)
- EIDL vs PPP Comparison Chart (EideBailly)
- PPP Small Business Application Check List (EideBailly)
- Overview of the CARES Act (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 US General Discussion forum.