- New Microsoft Pay added to Sage Invoice Payments
- Updated Sage Drive Multi-User Requirements and Performance Improvements
- Multiple Companies Open Name Display Enhancements
For more information about these new features, please visit our What's New in Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2019.1 post on Sage City.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 50, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your Certified Consultant or Sage to ensure that their components are compatible.
This update will be sent to you automatically through your product. If you would like to download and install before the update is sent to you:
- Select Services > Check for Updates > Check Now
- If multiple updates appear, select the update(s) you wish to install, then select Download
- Once the download has been complete, exit Sage 50 and the update will begin
Tip: If you have Sage 50 installed on more than one computer, you will need to download and install on the server first.
Need more help?
Visit our Sage City Customer Resources page for additional resources, including links to support options like Live Chat and Online Case submission, the Sage Knowledgebase, Sage University, and more.
For tips and resources to help with your year-end processes, visit the Sage City Year-end Center—bookmark it today!