We are pleased to announce Sage 500 ERP 2018 Product Update 7 (2018.7) and Sage 500 ERP 2019 Product Update 4 (2019.4).
This release includes:
- Support of 1099 tax year 2020 program changes, including 1099-MISC updates
- New 1099-NEC form
- New Drivers that support TLS 1.2; Note: This applies only to Sage 500 2018.7
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Native Client
- Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server
- Resolution to issues reported which will improve performance and your overall Sage 500 ERP experience
Note: More information about the product updates can be found in Release Notes for Sage 500 ERP 2018 Product Update 7 (2018.7) and Release Notes for Sage 500 ERP 2019 Product Update 4 (2019.4).
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 500 ERP, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
To upgrade Sage 500 ERP, contact your Sage business partner or download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the appropriate link to access your product and documentation:
Download Sage 500 ERP 2018 Product Update 7 (2018.7)
Download Sage 500 ERP 2019 Product Update 4 (2019.4)
- From the article, follow the steps to log onto the Sage Knowledgebase
- From Related resources, click the appropriate link to download and install the update
Need help closing the year?
Visit Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Year-end Center, Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Online Case submission and Appointment scheduling.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 500 General Discussion Topics forum