NOTE: This release announcement applies to Sage 300 for the North America region.
What's new in Sage 300 Canadian Payroll (July 1, 2022)
- Legislative updates for New Brunswick
- Improved security for sensitive data
- Non-binary gender
- Reviewing comments for employees
For more detailed information about the update, read the Release Notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 300 Payroll, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
To upgrade your payroll module to take advantage of this release, contact your Sage business partner or download the product update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the following link to download and install the update:
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in. If a previously viewed article displays, search for KB 115877.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.