NOTE: This release announcement applies to Sage 300 for the North America region.
IMPORTANT: If you have setup local tax for COVID-19, please make sure your Local Tax Code is following our Knowledgebase Article 104109 prior to Q1 2021 activation. For example, Qualified Family Leave is using Local Tax Code COVIDSF, Qualified Social Security Sick Leave is using Local Tax Code COVIDSS and Qualified Social Security Sick Leave for Others is using Local Tax Code COVIDSO.
What’s new in Sage 300 U.S. Payroll (Q1 2021)
- State and local legislative updates
- Ability to specify employee ethnicity for California Pay Data Reporting
- Fix for Federal Income Tax
- Fix for City of Yonkers Income Tax
- Changes for Social Security Tax for Employer starting April 1st, 2021 and date extension of FFCRA and CARES Act regarding the American Rescue Plan, 2021 (ARPA)
- Please refer to Knowledgebase Article KB 109997 for setup detail.
For more detailed information about the update, read the Release Notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 300 Payroll, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
To upgrade your payroll module to take advantage of this release, contact your Sage business partner or download the product update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the following link to download and install the update:
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.