Are there bonuses to be payout this year?
- Process the bonus by entering a time-card under
Payroll Transactions > Payroll Time-cards > Time-cards to enter a time-card for each appropriate employee.
Is there any unused vacation that needs to be paid out?
- Find each employee’s current balance by going to Payroll Transaction Reports and select the Accruals report.
- How to pay accrued vacation for an employee? (ID 49346) - complete instructions on paying out the vacation.
Adjustments (accruals, earnings, taxes)
Are there any employees that need their year-end totals adjusted for any accruals, earnings or taxes?
- How to Adjust W2 Information for an Employee Using Transaction History (ID 19278) - Information on how to use Transaction History to adjust an employee’s tax amounts. The example shown in the video and KB are based on the W2. Any change will be reflected on all reports (government or not) that show this tax amount.
- How to adjust an accrual's remaining balance (ID 49167) - information on how to use Transaction History to adjust an Accrual.
- How to adjust an employee earnings total (ID 49175) - information on how to use Transaction History to adjust an earning’s amount.