What's new in Sage 100 2022
- The Production Management module is now part of the Sage 100 installation and is no longer available as a separate installation.
- Option to Save Date Selections for Reports
- Exclude Inactive Items from Lookups
- Search for Quotes in Customer Maintenance
- Order Type and Ship Date added to Sales Order and Quote History Inquiry
- Enhanced Sage 100 Information Center
What's new in Sage 100 2021.3
This update contains program fixes for Sage 100 2021. For a complete list, see the Sage 100 2021.3 release notes.
What's New in Sage 100 2020.5
This update contains program fixes for Sage 100 2020. For a complete list, see the Sage 100 2020.5 release notes.
What's new in Sage CRM 2022 R1 for Sage 100 2022
- Mass delete Communications
- Insert email signature into replies and forwards
- Resize table columns in email templates
- Automatically refresh Calendar and Calendar list
Important: This release of Sage CRM 2022 R1 also includes a new Azure SQL Database feature. This feature is not supported with Sage 100.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 or Sage CRM, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 2022
Download Sage 100 2021.3 update
Download Sage 100 2020.5 update
Download Sage CRM 2022 R1 for Sage 100 2022 Full Install
Download Sage CRM 2022 R1 for Sage 100 2022 Upgrade Patch
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.