What's new in Sage CRM 2021 R2 for Sage 100
This release provides new features and enhancements:
- Ability to have multiple web lead return URLs.
- Template selection when sending quote or order.
- Configurable choice of pipeline style.
- Changes to fields and tabs.
CRM Version 2021 R2 also includes several fixes for reported issues and information about discontinued features. For details on what is included in the release, please refer to the Release Notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage CRM 2021 R2 Full Product for Sage 100 2021
Download Sage CRM 2021 R2 Full Product for Sage 100 2020
Download Sage CRM 2021 R2 for Sage 100 2021 Upgrade Patch
Download Sage CRM 2021 R2 for Sage 100 2020 Upgrade Patch
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.