What's new in Sage 100 Payroll 2.22.3
- Reset deduction goal at year end for all deduction types
- Add year-to-date Earnings Hours to the crystal check printing work-file
- New deduction calculation method for garnishments
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 Payroll 2.22.3
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center as well as Chat and Online Case submission