What's new in Sage CRM 2022 R2 for Sage 100
This release provides new features:
- Set maximum password length
- Import contacts and email messages from Exchange Online
- RESTful API: Upload file to specified folder
- Support for new software
CRM Version 2022 R2 also includes many fixes for reported issues and support for new software. For details about this release, please refer to the Release Notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 or Sage CRM, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage CRM 2022 R2 Full Install for Sage 100 2022
Download Sage CRM 2022 R2 Full Install for Sage 100 2021
Download Sage CRM 2022 R2 Patch for Sage 100 2022
Download Sage CRM 2022 R2 Patch for Sage 100 2021
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to, Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center as well as Chat and Online Case submission.