Browse By Tags

  • Taxable benefits / P11D

    If you provide taxable benefits or benefits in kind (BIKs) to your employees, for example company cars or medical insurance, you need to submit a P11D(b) form to HMRC by 6 July each year.

    You can either include the cash equivalent value of the benefits…