We are pleased to announce the Sage BusinessWorks 2021.0 release.
- Updated color schemes – the color schemes can be set system wide, by company or by user
- Support added for the 1099-NEC form
- Enhanced Import Quotes and Orders task to allow (via checkbox) the ability to delete existing quotes/orders
- Year to date tips (charged and cash) can be added to payroll check stubs
- Option is available to print only the last four digits of the employee bank account number on direct deposit check stubs
- Accounts Receivable, Order Entry and Payroll forms have been updated to show four-digit year
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with your Sage product, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
To update to the latest version of Sage BusinessWorks, contact your Sage business partner or download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the following link to access your update and documentation: Download Sage BusinessWorks 2021.0 release
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal username and password and then click Log on.
Visit www.SageCity.com/Resources for additional options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.