We are pleased to announce the Sage BusinessWorks V2020 SP 1 release. Starting March 3, 2020 is the time to update your Sage BusinessWorks and receive the benefit of these payroll and tax updates.
This release contains modifications to support the payroll and tax table updates for the following states and localities:
- Corrections made to the following reports to show correct percentage rates:
- Payroll, Taxes, Print Tax Tables
- Payroll, Utilities, Print Payroll Verification Report
- Enhanced Payroll, Taxes, Print Tax Tables to show the new W4 2c tables
- Tax table updates applied to the following states:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Note: Software updates and payroll tax table updates are only available for the latest version of Sage BusinessWorks version 2020. If you are on an earlier version, you will be required to upgrade to receive these updates and support benefits.
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with your Sage product, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
To update to the latest Sage BusinessWorks, contact your Sage business partner or download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the following link to access your update and documentation:
Sage BusinessWorks 2020 SP1 release.
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal username and password and then click Log on.
Visit the Sage City Customer Resources page at www.SageCity.com/Resources for additional options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City and Sage University, as well as Live Chat and Online Case submission.