There are a number of resources available to you on the Sage BusinessWorks Sage City Resource page.
Tip - When visiting www.sage.com/resources please ensure you select Untied States for your Country or Region and Sage BusinessWorks for your product
Below you will find a break down of what options are available to you on our resource page.
- Inquire: In this section you can ask question to other Sage BusinessWorks users (Ask Sage City), see Product News & Alerts (Read Product News & Alerts) and view Sage BusinessWorks blog posts (Browse the Sage BusinessWorks Support Insights blog).
- Solve: In this section you can access a library of technical resources available to you. If you select Search Sage KnowledgeBase you will be directed to the Sage BusinessWorks product KnowledgeBase so you can search for common issues. If you select Download Software and Updates you will be directed to the Sage BusinessWorks product downloads and service packs. If you select Watch Support and Training videos you will be directed to the Sage BusinessWorks Media Gallery which includes videos for common tasks in Sage BusinessWorks.
- Learn: In this section you can select the links to explore Sage University classes that are available to you on www.SageU.com
- Year-end: In this section you can see common year end articles in our Sage Year-End Center
- Contact: In this section you can see what options are available to contact support. This includes the links to chat with support (Chat with Sage) or submit an online case (Submit Online Case). Another helpful option available in this section is the ability to update your credit card information (primary contact only).
- Social: In this section you can connect with us on social media and subscribe to our Support and Training YouTube Channel.
- Sales: In this section you can select the option to purchase Sage BusinessWorks or Checks and Forms from our forms department.