The 2021 941 Enhanced Tax Reporting update is now available
To install the Mandatory update:
- Select the 2020 941 form
- Click OK to continue processing the tax form
- If a mandatory update is available you will receive a message with three options Automatic, Manual or Continue Expired
- Select Automatic
- Click Next to accept the Automatic Update
- Once that is complete exit the form and restart Enhanced Tax Reporting to see new forms
If the mandatory update has been installed and then prior year forms are still showing close out of Enhanced Tax Reporting and go back in. If that does not resolve, uninstall and install Enhanced Tax Reporting.
- To uninstall:
- On the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel. Double-click the Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features icon.
- Click Enhanced Tax Reporting, and then click Remove.
- To install:
- On the Sage BusinessWorks PR menu, point to Taxes, and click Enhanced Tax Reporting.
- Follow the prompts to install the feature.
- When the mandatory update message appears, click Yes to accept the Automatic Update, and update all states and forms.