If you have questions about downloading, installing, upgrading, payroll processing, general processing, or working remotely, our Sage Support analysts can assist if you visit Sage Q&A Live, choose your topic room, and then submit your question(s).
In addition, we frequently gather and post articles to this forum addressing your most common questions.
Check out this month’s trending topics to see if there is an article(s) that assists you:
- I have missing, damaged, or irrecoverable data or transactions in my company. How do I restore a backup?
- I have a problem with my balance sheet not balancing.
- How do I purge my data?
- I have a problem with the program not opening when I click the icon.
- Error: “Another Sage 50 user or workstation is accessing this company area or performing a similar company process”
- What files do I need to allow through my firewall to ensure that Sage 50 will operate correctly?
- Error: “Sage 50 cannot be started”
- Error: “I/O Error in variable length part of record” in .DAT file
- Error: “No email program or default profile could be found. For more information or to configure Webmail in Sage 50, select Email Setup from the Maintain Menu.”
- Error: “The Sage 50 data server has been updated” on a workstation
Download and install topics:
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2021 Full Product?
- How do I locate and manually install the latest product and/or tax update?
- How do I download a company shared with Remote Data Access?
- How do I install Sage 50 on my computer(s)?
- Error: "There is not a valid Sage 50 centralized company data location on that computer" during installation
- How do I install Sage 50 on a new computer?
Sharing your company:
- Error: “File System Error 43 in [File]” when opening a Remote Data Access company
- I have a problem sharing my company on Remote Data Access.
We’re here to help! For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 discussion forums.