During the busy year-end season, we gathered and posted articles from our knowledgebase and online community to address your most common questions. Good news! To continue to assist you with quickly solving inquires we are continuing to frequently gather and post currently trending topics on a monthly basis.
Check out this month’s trending topics to see if there is an article(s) that can assist you.
- Why must I upgrade to release 2021 prior to March 31, 2021 to access my company file through Sage Drive (currently Remote Data Access)?
- I have a problem with my 941.
- I have a problem with my balance sheet not balancing.
- I have a problem with my Payment Center displaying data.
- I have missing, damaged, or irrecoverable data or transactions in my company. How do I restore a backup?
- I'm having an issue with my company that I can't duplicate in sample companies. How can I clean up expendable files and create a clean data folder?
Sharing your company:
- How do I share a company using Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive)?
- I have a problem opening my shared company and am getting “File System Error 43 in [File]”.
- I have a problem sharing my company on Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive).
Download and install topics:
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2021 Full Product?
- How do I locate and manually install the latest product and/or tax updates?
- How do I install my software on my computer(s)?
- How do I download a company shared with Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive)?
In addition, if you have questions about downloading/installing/upgrading, payroll processing, general processing, or Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive), you can let our Sage Support analysts assist you immediately by visiting Sage Q&A Live, choosing your topic room, then submitting your question(s).
We’re here to help! For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 discussion forums.