During the busy year-end season, we frequently gather and post articles from our knowledgebase to address your most common questions.
Listed below are the currently trending topics. Check them out and see if there is an article(s) that can assist you.
- How do I download Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2021 Full Product?
- How do I get the latest tax update for release 2021?
- How do I access 1099-NEC form files for use with Sage Checks & Forms?
- How do I print the 1099-NEC?
- How do I install the 2021.1.1 update?
- I have a problem with opening my 941 form.
- How do I restore a backup?
- How do I run the Year-End Wizard?
- How do I get the latest tax update for release 2020?
- I have a problem with missing pay type / pay rate fields.
- I have a problem with setting up 1099 vendors.
- How do I print the 1099 to a 2-part pre-printed form instead of a 4-part?
To aid us in improving our content, please let us know if you find an article helpful by clicking Yes at the end of the article.
In addition, if you have questions about downloading/installing/upgrading, payroll, year-end processing, or Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive), you can let our Sage Support analysts assist you immediately by visiting Sage Q&A Live, choosing your topic room, then submitting your question(s).
For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 discussion forums.