During this busy year-end season, we are frequently gathering and posting articles from our knowledgebase regarding the most common questions you are asking.
Listed below are the currently trending topics since this previous post. Check them out and see if there is an article(s) that can assist you.
- How do I install the 2021.1.1 update?
- How do I get the latest tax update?
- I have a problem with installing, activating, upgrading.
- How do I access 1099-NEC form files for use with IRS scannable fileable forms?
- How do I access 1099-NEC form files for use with Sage Checks & Forms?
- I have a problem changing or creating an employee record.
- I have a problem with my tax rate for California State Disability Insurance being wrong.
- How do I run the Year-End Wizard?
- How do I handle my year-end wizard that failed?
- I have a problem with my payroll not calculating.
- I have a problem with accessing employee records.
- I have a problem with missing pay type / pay rate fields.
- I have a problem with opening my 941 form.
Need help closing the year?
Visit Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Year-end Center, Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Sage Q&A Live, Chat, and Online Case submission.
Questions? To start (or join) a discussion about this topic, please visit the Sage 50 discussion forums.