Call volumes in January can often result in longer than normal wait times to speak with us. Which is why, when hold times are longer than usual, you may be asked to have your place virtually held in line through our Courtesy Call Back feature. Below are some frequently asked questions—and tips—about Courtesy Call Back:
- When will I be called back?
If you enter your call-back information, we call you back within the same period of time had you elected to remain on hold, and always on the same day. For example, if you call and are tenth in line when you elect for a call back, we will call you immediately after assisting the ninth customer.
- What number should I leave for a call back?
If you need to use your office/desk phone while you are waiting for your call back, we recommend providing your cell phone number. Plus - you get the added convenience of holding your place in line while being able to move about your office, attend meetings, and continue working with your office/desk phone. Tip: Be sure to include your extension. When it's your turn, we don't want to miss you! Please be sure if you have an extension to include it so we can reach you!
- What if I miss the call?
It happens… you step away from your desk and miss the call back. Unfortunately, we are not able to keep calling until we reach you. We will leave a message, if possible, inviting you to call again. Note: The number you see in your caller ID from our call back system will not get you back to the analyst.
- Try Live Chat!
You can always reach someone quickly using Live Chat. Access Live Chat during normal support hours at www.SageCity.com/Resources.
The first two weeks in January are some of the busiest for our Customer Services teams, which is why we offer many ways to get assistance! Please visit and bookmark www.SageCity.com/Resources for access to:
- Forums: Where the Sage community comes together to share product tips and help.
- Articles: Browse year-end-specific topics, checklists, and guides.
- Product information: Review the latest news on product enhancements and tax updates.
- Training: Register for courses specifically geared to help manage year-end tasks.
- Live chat: Get online assistance from knowledgeable analysts.