Some time in the last few weeks Firefox, Edge and Chrome all started rendering my object models as blank pages. This tells me that something happened to the OS. Curious to know if this has happened to anyone else?
Have not seen this but I would check the XML and xmlfile keys in the registry and compare to a working computer; and check the DLLs these keys refer to. This happened in the past and Microsoft fixed with a security update - maybe one of XML DLLs have been updated .
that is all I got sorry.
Yep Firefox and others is changing xml security, my Firefox stopped working on the AOM
here is the fix
Yes, there was a security patch which restricts local file loads by local pages. As noted in the solution at the top, you can roll back that patch:(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button promising to be careful or accepting the risk.(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste uniq and pause while the list is filtered(3) Double-click the privacy.file_unique_origin preference to switch the value from true to falsesupport.mozilla.org/.../1264318
Excellent! Thank you! I had only found on entry on Mozilla's site a couple of days ago and it didn't have an answer. Thanks for posting this!