Sage City is our online community where our customers go to ask questions and share product experiences, get the latest Sage product news, and access valuable customer resources. Sage currently publishes all notifications about software updates and releases through the Sage product forums in Sage City.
Effective April 1, 2019, we will no longer email you communications for updates, including tax updates and year-end updates, and new releases. To ensure that you receive timely information about updates and releases, visit Sage City and subscribe to the Announcements, News, and Alerts forum for Sage 100 now. When you subscribe to a forum, you’ll receive an email notification when a new post is created. Everyone at your organization can create an account and subscribe to these forums and receive notifications, there is no limit on the number of people within your business.
To sign up for Sage City and subscribe:
- Go to Sage City
- Click the outline of a person in the upper right-hand corner
- If you are already signed in, your profile picture displays instead of an outline. Skip to step 4
- If you are not signed in and you already have a Sage ID, enter your email address then click Join or sign in. Enter your Password and click Log In. Skip to step 4
- If you do not have an existing Sage ID, fill out the requested information to log in to Sage City.
- Hover over Support Groups and select your country
- Select the product for which you would like to receive notices
- Select Forums then Sage 100 Announcements, News, and Alerts
- Click More on the right-hand side, then select Turn Forum notifications on
To adjust the settings on which types of notifications you wish to receive by email:
- Select More on the right-hand side, then click Manage Subscriptions
- Select Notifications
- Unselect the email notifications for the things you do not wish to receive
Note: Please be sure to leave Creates threads in forums to which you are subscribed selected if you wish to receive an email notification when product updates are posted
We encourage you to explore Sage City—and bookmark www.sagecity.com/resources for convenient access to many helpful resources.