Available 24/7, Sage City is the online support community and gateway to many Sage resources. Visit to ask questions and share product experiences, tips, tricks, and suggestions with Sage employees as well as industry and product experts. It's truly the place to help you and others build, support, and learn.
You don’t have to register to view content on Sage City, but you do need an account to participate. Signing up is easy. Detailed instructions on how to create an account are available on the Login and Registration tab. You can also contact the Sage City Mayor if you require any assistance at [email protected].
The default language is English. Other available languages are: French, Spanish, and Portuguese. Once you create your account, please be sure to set your language preference.
- Click the circular “profile” icon in the top right corner of the navigation bar and choose Profile from the drop-down list.
- Choose Edit Profile from the right column navigation.
- Scroll down to Language and choose your desired language.
- Click Save profile
- Groups: This is where you can ask and answer questions specific to your Sage product. Simply choose your county from the "Product Support" drop down menu, then select your product, and you will be taken to the homepage of that group where you can participate in discussion forums, access training, view resources, and interact with other members.
- Blogs: Discover insights, ideas, and advice to help propel your business forward. Sage City blogs let you view the latest support content and news for selected products. Don't forget to comment and provide your thoughts as well!
- Community Help: This group is for all things Sage City, including how-to's, help documentation, surveys and feedback, and more!
And don't forget, the only way for a community to truly be successful is if we all actively participate...asking questions, sharing answers, and joining discussions, so be sure to get involved today!
Please also take some time to review our full Community Guidelines regarding acceptable behavior and posting on Sage City.