When it comes to information about your software, getting news in a timely manner can be very helpful. That's why important information will always be in the Sage City "Announcements" forum for your product. Not only is the information readily available 24 hours a day, you can also get it delivered right to your inbox. To subscribe, simply:
- Log in to Sage City.
(If you don't have an account, you can quickly create one by clicking on the ICON in the upper right corner.)
- From the product list below, chose your solution.
(See step 3 below before clicking a link below as it will take you away from this page to the related "Announcements, News, and Alerts" forum.)
- Sage 50 US Announcements
- Sage 50 Canada Announcements
- Sage 50 Comptabilité—Édition canadienne
- Sage 100 Announcements
- Sage 100 Contractor Announcements
- Sage 300 Announcements
- Sage 300 CRE Announcements
- Sage 500 ERP Announcements
- Sage Accounting US Announcements
- Sage Accounting Canada Announcements
- Sage BusinessWorks Announcements
- Sage BusinessVision Announcements
- Sage CRM Announcements
- Sage Estimating Announcements
- Sage Fixed Assets Announcements
- Sage HRMS Announcements
- Sage Payroll Canada Announcements
- Sage Timeslips Announcements
- Sage X3 Announcements
- Click on the "Turn Forum notifications on" button.
That's it! You should now receive an email notification whenever a new post is created in the "Announcements" forum. You can further customize your notification options in Sage City by clicking on your icon in the top right hand corner and choosing Settings > Notifications.
Like this tip? Here are others you may find interesting:
- For fast access to many online help assets, bookmark: www.SageCity.com/resources
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SageSupport
- Blog: "How do we support thee? Let us count the ways."
- Blog: "Top tips to be sure you are contacting 'the real Sage' for software assistance"
- Sage KB Article: 97950 "How do I contact Sage support?"
- Infographic: Engage with Sage—Online