Sage CRM 2019 R1 mobile browser issue, no data loads

I am having an issue with accessing CRM via a mobile browser.  When navigating to the url, the login screen comes up, I can log in.  But once logged in, no data displays.  The mobile theme displays, but no data.  Has anyone experienced this and have a resolution?  Sdata is working and all the mobile views (mListCommunication, mCalendarView, mOppoListDelta, mOppoList, mPersonAllDetails, mPersonAllDetailsDelta) return data through sdata tests.

Parents
  • I was able to get this resolved after reviewing a copy of the db on an environment that I know works with mobile and received the same results.  I did an extensive comparison of a db that works in mobile vs. the one that does not and I discovered issues with the Device table.

    The device table has 3 entries that are not deleted, these are:

    Devi_deviceid: 1,  Devi_userDescription: Desktop, Devi_BasedonDeviceID:  null

    Devi_deviceid: 2,  Devi_userDescription: Mobile device(iphone, blackberry, nokia, etc)... , Devi_BasedonDeviceID:  null

    Devi_deviceid: 5,  Devi_userDescription: Desktop, Devi_BasedonDeviceID:  5

    The issue was with the last record, devi_deviceid  5 being based on device id 5.  When comparing to a good database, Device ID 5 should be based on device id 2, so after making the following update and resetting IIS, everything worked fine.

    update device set devi_basedondeviceid=2 where devi_deviceid=5

Reply
  • I was able to get this resolved after reviewing a copy of the db on an environment that I know works with mobile and received the same results.  I did an extensive comparison of a db that works in mobile vs. the one that does not and I discovered issues with the Device table.

    The device table has 3 entries that are not deleted, these are:

    Devi_deviceid: 1,  Devi_userDescription: Desktop, Devi_BasedonDeviceID:  null

    Devi_deviceid: 2,  Devi_userDescription: Mobile device(iphone, blackberry, nokia, etc)... , Devi_BasedonDeviceID:  null

    Devi_deviceid: 5,  Devi_userDescription: Desktop, Devi_BasedonDeviceID:  5

    The issue was with the last record, devi_deviceid  5 being based on device id 5.  When comparing to a good database, Device ID 5 should be based on device id 2, so after making the following update and resetting IIS, everything worked fine.

    update device set devi_basedondeviceid=2 where devi_deviceid=5

Children
No Data