Sage CRM 2022 R2 was released to the regions today Friday, 2nd September 2022. The software has passed its QA process and has been issued as 'GA' to each of the Sage teams globally. Each Sage region is responsible for scheduling the release of the software in their territory because of the need of taking different accounting integrations into account. As a consequence, the local release date of the software is down to each local Sage team.
Please contact your local Sage support team to check when they will give you access to the software.
The Release Notes for the new version list the customer cases resolved and the key enhancements addressed in Sage CRM 2022 R2 with a focus on a simplification of the user experience.
This version has delivered the following features:
The changes in Sage 2022 R2 have mainly focused on the New Email and Contact Import feature that replaces the Classic and Lite Outlook Plugins and a review of the general user experience and the readability of the interface.
Other features include
- Setting maximum password lengths – part of a security review
- REST API improvements: Extension of Document Upload
- Support for MS SQL Server Web Edition
The release will be supported by
- Refreshed eLearning
- Updated User Assistance
- Supporting content on Community
All the changes are described in the Help Center. https://help.sagecrm.com/.
Support for Windows Server 2022 is confirmed. Testing was carried out for Sage CRM 2022 R2 on Windows Server 2019 and 2022. We confirmed support for Windows Server 2022 in our communications with the OpCos as part of our Regional Testing. The Hardware and Software Requirements guide for Sage CRM 2022 R2 will be corrected.
This article applies to Sage CRM stand-alone and when integrated with Sage accounting products. Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage 300, Sage X3 and Sage Intacct.
- All environments, configurations, integrations, and 3rd-party software that are supported by Sage are documented in the help and guides published on Sage CRM Help Center.
- Any environments, configurations, integrations, and 3rd-party software that are not documented here have not been tested, and are therefore not supported by Sage.