We’re delighted to let you know that the release of Sage CRM 2021 R2 is available with Sage UKI from Friday 27th August 2021.
What's New in Sage CRM 2021 R2?
- Enhanced screens and lists for new installs
- Configurable choice of pipeline style
- Additional reports for quotes and example dashboard template
- New company workflow example
- Ability to customise the theme
- Template selection with the send quote/order allocation
- Configuration of quote/order merge document names
- Ability to have multiple web lead return URL
- And much, much more!
You can see all the features here. Plus, use the links below to see a range of new resources available.
For more information about the changes we’ve made in Sage CRM 2021 R2, check out our videos:
- What's New in Sage CRM 2021 R2 - A Deep Dive
- Sage CRM 2021 R2: New features 1
- Sage CRM 2021 R2: New features 2
- Sage CRM 2021 R2: New features 3
- Sage CRM 2021 R2: New features 4
- The modernised pipeline style introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- The Company Workflow introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- The ability to customize the Ergonomic Theme introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- Multiple Web Lead Return URL introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- New Quote Dashboard Template introduced in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- Changes to the database and metadata made in Sage CRM 2021 R2
- What Sage CRM 2021 R2 means for partners
- Check out Sage CRM specific content on Sage City
- Sage CRM help centre
- Sage CRM release notes
- Sage CRM system requirements
- Developer guides
Integration with Sage Products
- Sage 200 CRM (using classic integration or connector) - This version is not compatible or supported with any version of Sage 200.
- Sage 200 CRM (standalone) with Qnect 200 – is tested and supported with this release. Find out more in the Qnect 200 compatibility matrix
- Sage CRM with Sage ERP 1000 – This combination is not tested and therefore is not currently compatible or supported with any version of Sage 1000.