The Sage North American team announced on April 7th 2021 in a Sage Partner Hub News Flash that Sage CRM 2021 R1 has been released and made available to customers and partners in North America.
A whole range of new features & functionality:
- New authentication methods for integration with Google & Microsoft 365
- Password recovery for self-service
- List & grid customisation
- Top customer enhancements
- And much, much more!
You can see all the features here
For more information about the changes we’ve made in Sage CRM 2021 R1, check out the following videos:
- What's new in Sage CRM 2021 R1?
- Key customer experience fixes and usability enhancements in Sage CRM 2021 R1
- Changes to the database and metadata in Sage CRM 2021 R1
- SDK and API changes in Sage CRM 2021 R1
- Advanced customization wizard updates in Sage CRM 2021 R1
- Email configuration using OAuth2
- Configuring the email management server options with OAuth 2