We’re delighted to let you know that the release of Sage CRM R1 is available with Sage UKI area from Monday 1st March 2021.
A whole range of new features & functionality:
- New authentication methods for integration with Google & Microsoft 365
- Password recovery for self-service
- List & grid customisation
- Top customer enhancements
- And much, much more!
You can see all the features here
For more information about the changes we’ve made in Sage CRM 2021 R1, check out the following videos:
- What's new in Sage CRM 2021 R1?
- Key customer experience fixes and usability enhancements in Sage CRM 2021 R1
- Changes to the database and metadata in Sage CRM 2021 R1
- SDK and API changes in Sage CRM 2021 R1
- Advanced customization wizard updates in Sage CRM 2021 R1
- Email configuration using OAuth2
- Configuring the email management server options with OAuth 2
Integration with Sage Products
- Sage 200 CRM (using Sage integration or connector) - This version is not compatible or supported with any version of Sage 200.
- Sage 200 CRM (Standalone) with Qnect 200 – is tested and supported with this release. Find out more in the Qnect 200 compatibility matrix.
- Sage CRM with Sage ERP 1000 – This version is not compatible or supported with any version of Sage 1000.