It costs five times as much to attract a new customer, than to keep an existing one. Looking after current and newly accquired customers should be an important focus in these fluid times. Businesses should look to streamline customer service processes and concentrate on retention and loyalty as a means of safeguarding existing & newly accquired revenue. Businesses must ensure that issues are dealt with effectively, transparently, and with a minimum of fuss and disruption, given the current displacement of societal patterns.
How Sage CRM Can Help
Sage CRM enables companies to capture and action customer service issues — ensuring a satisfying and consistent customer service experience. Designing & offering a nominated level of service with customers is an excellent tool to help improve communications and manage expectations between businesses and their customers - building a foundations for a deeper future relationship. Workflow capabilities in Sage CRM ensure that these customer service levels are consistently met.
- Triggers and alarms allow customer service teams to ensure that queries are followed up in a timely manner so that issues don’t get ‘lost between the cracks’ with customers being served efficiently and effectively.
- Knowledge management capabilities make it easier to capture remedies related to specific issues which may recur over time, enabling users to find information quickly and easily, ultimately resulting in improved customer care.
- Integrated with accounting systems, Sage CRM provides customer service agents with complete customer information enabling them to answer customer queries confidently and accurately.
- Real-time monitoring of SLAs ensures that customer service cases are progressed in accordance with SLA requirements, building customer satisfaction and retention levels.
- Self-service capabilities empower customers to securely access CRM data over the web in a convenient manner, enabling customers to services their own information requirements while reducing the resource overhead to the business.
- Sage CRM reports and dashboards provide detailed analysis on metrics such as call volume, case resolution times, communications, follow-up statistics and escalations; enabling management to quantify the performance of their agents – a key requirement for companies re-entering or turning on more capacity with perhaps fewer staff on board.