Sage CRM Workflow provides a tightly controlled system for how operations tasks are managed and flow through your business. A well‐designed workflow can help you to identify bottlenecks or redundant tasks that require attention.
A team level, Sage CRM Workflow can create tasks and alerts that ensure everyone is following the same best‐ practices and repeatable processes.
You will find many benefits of the Sage CRM Workflow Engine including:
- Reduce administrative errors
- Improve business process efficiencies
- Increase communication and collaboration
- Create high-quality, targeted marketing communications
- Track all interactions, including open rates, clicks, and bounces
- Measure campaign effectiveness and learn from past experience
- Standardize lead qualification and follow-up protocol
- Achieve consistency in prospect communication
- Automate the approval of quotes and discounts
- Automate and assign rule-based tasks
- Improve analysis of pipeline progress
There is a large amount of information available that can help you implement a workflow in an implementation of Sage CRM.
How Workflow Works: Articles for System Administrators
- Controlling Workflow Availability
- Customizing Progress Screens when Workflow Switched Off (Lead/Opportunity/Cases/Solutions)
- Date and Times in Escalation Rules
- The Workflow Rule Action - Run Stored Procedure
- Multiple workflow paths for the same entity
Workflow Articles For Developers
- Using ASP Pages in Workflow
- How do I distinguish between contexts (in workflow)?
- Distinguishing Between Primary Workflow Rules in Create Scripts
- Resetting Workflows and Jumping between Workflows
- How can we tell in SQL which are the valid next workflow transitions?
- Controlling workflow state in ASP
- Adding Clientside Code into Dynamically Built Workflow Action screens
- Using Quick Notifications to alert users of reassigned records
- Duration in Workflow Tracking pages
- Adding Workflow Capability to a Secondary or Custom Entity