The first place that you look for help around the features and supported environments for all supported versions of Sage CRM is the Help Centre. http://help.sagecrm.com
Sage CRM 2021 R1 will be released to the Sage operating companies on Friday 29th January 2019. As part of the release, the Help Center has been updated with all of the release notes, guides and online help.
The documentation has changed to support the new features that have been added to enhance the user experience.
The User guide and online help have been updated to include
- The Click to dial links feature
- How to use Self-service password recovery
The System Administration Guide has also been updated to include
- The configuration of OAuth2 for Internal E-mail and Advanced E-mail Manager
- How to use Inline customization of lists and grids
- How to create new Self-service password recovery templates
- Changes to Software Requirements
The Developer Guide and Help has also been updated to include
- A description of the major expansion of supported REST API endpoints
- Changes to the Advanced Customization Wizard
Descriptions of all new features, enhancements, and addressed issues in Sage CRM 2021 R1 can be found in the Release Notes. We will also publish a series of short articles discussing a selection of the new features on the community.
NOTE: The Release Notes will be provided in English, German, French, and Spanish but translated help and guides have been discontinued. This means that only English documentation is now supplied with Sage CRM 2021 R1.
The Release Notes document over 30 issues and enhancements addressed in Sage CRM 2021 R1. New training material will added to the community and YouTube channel after the release of the product.