When enabled, the CRM Email Management service runs as a background process on the CRM server and processes inbound and outbound e-mails according to predefined business rules. The Email Manager functionality is available whether you use CRM's embedded Email Editor or Microsoft Outlook to handle outbound mail. It is also available for transferring information from inbound mails in your Outlook mail box into your CRM system.
The E-mail Management functionality is installed automatically with any CRM installation. E-mail Management requires the completion of some setup tasks by the System Administrator to enable it for use.
- About the Advanced E-mail Manager (Mail Manager)
- Advanced E-mail Management: Configuring the use of a Template
- Advanced E-mail Management: Creating a Template
- The eMail Object used by the Advanced E-mail Manager (Mail Manager)
- Modern Authentication - Changes to Advanced E-mail Management Server Options