Sage X3 Expert Workshops have been added in SageU. Seats are limited, be sure to sign up today!
Elevate your skills by attending new Expert Workshops delivered by the Center of Excellence team.
May Expert Workshops:
- May 5-6: QA Management with Non-Conformance & Quality Control: Learn how NCS (Non-Conformance) can help to track incidents and events through the cycle of root cause identification and corrective/preventive actions.
- May 6,9: Managing versions for Products, BOMs, and Routings: Learn how you can implement version control to better manage and have clearer insight into changes made to Products, BOMs and Routings.
- May 9-10: Using Sage X3 SQL Views to create Requesters/Queries - Level 1: Discover how to use Sage X3 SQL views to extend the potential you have to create complex requesters/queries.
- May 9-11;16-18: Web Services Use Case Review & Practice: In this interactive learning session, you will have the opportunity to review use cases to see how Web Services fits within Sage X3 solutions.
- May 10-11: Case Study review for Managing After-sales Support: Deepen your understanding and knowledge on installed base and after-sales contracts.
- May 11-12: Using Sage X3 SQL Views to create Requesters/Queries - Level 2: Gain additional confidence in applying advanced SQL syntax to Sage X3 views and creating complex requesters/queries, as well as how to create classes based on views.
- May 16-19: AVC stock valuation recommendations & troubleshooting: Learn the setup involved and how postings are made to the general ledger and reflected on specific reports
- May 17-18: Implementing Traceability During an Implementation: Understand how to implement traceability to fit the needs defined above. You will also learn how to manage traceability elements such as lot number and serial numbers.
- May 17-19: VAT Framework: Gain a better understanding of the flexibility of X3 where generic VAT boxes provide the ability to extract VAT results for countries not yet within the Framework.
- May 23-25;27: Practice Factory: Workflow implementation with complex recipients management: Practice the creation of workflows that may be requested by your customers using a defined business case.
- May 23-26: Consolidation-Aggregation: Learn how to manage the customer's needs when it comes to consolidating financial statements.
- May 24: Putting Revenue Recognition to Practice: Learn how revenue recognition relates to the PJM module and the other existing financial features, and why customers using PJM will be able to accrue, in a monthly basis, the revenue and costs to be recognized based on the completion of each project.
- May 24-25: Understanding and Managing Supply Chain Constraints: Gain an understanding of the different constraints (Production Constraints, Flow Constraints, and Storage Constraints)
- May 26-27: Stock & General Ledger Reconciliation: Understand how to reconcile stock position with the financial balances for a given site and period, and investigate possible discrepancies between stock value and stock accounts.
- May 30-31: Managing Defects and Material Loss: understand the differences between waste, scrap and shrinkage and how to setup the system to anticipate such problems.
- May 30-31; Jun 1-2: Automatic Journals: Gain an understanding of how to perform automatic journal adjustment or changes safely in Sage X3.
- May 30-31; Jun 1-3;6: How to manage the full cost of goods: Deepen your understanding and knowledge on landed costs and shipments.