Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.
  • Re VAT Code supply of services outside of the EC

    Hi there,

    Could someone please advise me if T2 would be the correct VAT code for an Irish company to use on a customer invoice supplying services to a US company?

    Many thanks in advance.