• How to deal with Capital Gain Relief codes

    From the 2014/15 tax year, HMRC requires a relief code to be entered on the SA108 when claiming a relief from capital gains tax.

    How do I enter this in the software?

    In the Disposals data entry section, select the relevant claim to ensure the capital…