I have just updated my sage to the latest version as above.
I did not update the Sage formats when updating Sage
I have a large client that is not governed by Companies Acts but rather by the Industrial & Provident Societies Acts 1893 to 2014
As such, I have set up customised accounts pages layouts that are specific to my client
To enable me to prepare iXBRL accounts, I use - Tools - Product links - IXBRL tagging. This takes me in to Sage Assisted tagging.
When trying to prepare iXBRL accounts in this way, the irish taxonomy coming up on Sage is "IE FRS 102 (2016-12-01), draft"
The Irish Revenue Commissioners have stated that from 1/8/18 they would only accept the taxonomy "IE FRS 102 + DPL (2017-09-01)
Why does this taxonomy "IE FRS 102 + DPL (2017-09-01) not come up for selection in Sage Assisted Tagging
The master dataset that my client is currently based on is 11.3- 01 Jun 2015 -IRL - Ltd
Do I have to update to the latest master dataset FRSLTD to get access to the Taxonomy "IE FRS 102 + DPL (2017-09-01)
If so, Is there anyway of updating to this latest master dataset FRSLTD without it messing up my customised accounts pages