This is a notification for product news or an alert. If you have a question, please start a new discussion

How to post Government grants for a sole trader or partnership

With Part 99 clients (sole traders and partnerships), there are no default codes in SAPA for Government grants, you need to create a new code then post to it using Document Postings, the results will then appear on your Profit and Loss report.  Read more >