Dear Sage community
I am a SAGE ONE online payroll user. I am currently setting up the payroll for a zero hour contract staff who will start with us next month. I have few questions:
1. "employment details- Contracted Weekly Hour": shall I select "other" as contracted hours may vary week by week?
2. for "previous tax details"- P45, P46, which one should I choose, the new starter is a university graduate who will not hold any previous jobs.
2. when doing payrun, is it easy to figure out the total pay in the software?
3. do I need to set up the pension in the payroll for the zero hour staff?
4. holiday pay: I understand that casual workers are entitled to holdiay pay (12.07% x hours). Any where in the payroll software to set up this?
5. tax code?
6. any other issues I need to pay attention to for dealing payroll for casual workers?
Sorry for having so many questions. As this is our first time to use casual workers so want to make sure everything is done properly.
Many thanks in advance