I'm having an issue with a bank rec where an unreconciled supplier payment on account isn't coming up for me to reconcile. I've checked the transaction type, the date, the value, and it's definitely not reconciled.
Has anyone else come across this and managed to fix it?
Thanks for using Sage City.
Three things i would check would be the Bank Account on the transaction (1200?) and make sure it's the same Bank as the one you're trying to reconcile.
I would also check the "End Date" within the Bank Rec screen (Top right hand corner) and make sure the date is on or after that of the transaction that is missing.
You could also make sure it's not already in the matched section of the current Bank Rec.
If this has answered your question please click More > Verify Answer.
I've checked all these and they all look spot on.
The bank account is the same one, it's a PA type, end date of the reconciliaiation is 03/09/2019 and the transaction is dated 28/05/2019, it's N under reconeiled and it's not even on the list for me to pick up to match.
Could there be some data corruption? I've run the check function and it didn't appear on there.
I was going to repost it but then I won't have the other side to rec back to zero.
Any more ideas?
A couple of other things you could check would be grouped transactions option. Go to Settings > Bank Defaults and untick "Group items in Bank Rec" > OK and try and search again. (You can turn this setting back on later)
You may also find enabling the following column useful to help locate the transaction. Right click a heading in Bank Rec and click "Tran no". You can also sort by this column to put them in order.
Putting another transaction on will fix the problem but as you say probably not the right thing to do, it will be there we just need to find it. I don't think it's corruption issue however if you "Save" your bank rec it may be worth pressing discard and starting the Bank Rec again, maybe backup before you do this and if it doesn't fix the problem just restore your backup.