Two Payroll Accounts with CRA (RP0001 and RP0002)

We have two payroll accounts with CRA (RP0001 -Standard EI Employer rate and RP0002 - Reduced EI Employer rate). 

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can identify CPP/EI/TAX owing for each separate account?  Is there a report I can run after each pay period possibly that can identify employees by their EI Employer Rate entered in their employee record?

I have Sage 50C Premium 2021

  • We have been looking for this answer for nearly a year now and have not found one. We have seen others asking the same question for years without an answer so it appears as though Sage 50C Premium is not setup to manage this nor is anyone interested in adding the functionality to the program. We now have to manually calculate the T4's for the year and submit them for each account. The archaic program we dropped for Sage 50 managed this functionality perfectly. If there is a Sage product that does this I would like to know. Maybe we have to upgrade again.

  • Open a new set of books and run payroll thru that - this is what I have done and it works great!

Reply Children
No Data