Below are the top 15 reasons customers called 02/17/2021 - 03/17/2021:
- How to share a company data file using Remote Data Access (RDA)
- Sage 50 2021—Canadian Edition: Full Product
- How to set up users with Remote Data Access (RDA)
- Error: "Cannot open company file. A required file is missing" when opening a data file or restoring from backup
- Error: "This shared company is already open"
- How to restore from a backup
- Download Sage 50—Canadian Edition 2021.1.1 Product Update
- Error: "A company file with the same ID is currently being shared" when trying to share a file with Remote Data Access
- How to customize forms to modify text, data, images or add a company logo
- Video: How to restore from a backup
- How do I download a company file shared with Remote Data Access? (formerly Sage Drive)
- Sage 50 EFT Direct Deposit (Electronic Fund Transfer) integration setup
- Error: "Sage 50 cannot open the database because the database engine reported an error. Please see the error log for more information" when opening the file locally
- How do I reset the bank reconciliation?
- Error: "Unable to open company file"
To aid us in improving our content, please let us know if you find an article helpful by clicking Yes at the end of the article.
If the Sage Knowledgebase articles provided do not answer your questions, Chat is a faster way to reach support to receive assistance.
Whether you've been using Sage for years, or are new to Sage 50—Canadian Edition, we're committed to helping you get the most value from your software. Visit our new Welcome Centre.
For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources .