Below are the top 15 reasons customers called for the week ending 01/30/2021:
- How do I download the Sage 50—Canadian Edition 2021.1.1 update?
- How do I share company data files using Remote Data Access?
- How do I download the Sage 50—Canadian Edition 2021 Full Product?
- How to set up users with Remote Data Access (RDA)
- How do I restore from a backup?
- Error: "Cannot open company file. A required data file is missing"
- Error: "A company file with the same ID is currently being shared" when trying to share a file
- How do I report COVID-19 pay periods on the T4s?
- Error: "Unable to open company file"
- How do I customize forms to modify text, data, images or add a company logo?
- Error: "An error has occurred while moving current year to last year. As a result, the new fiscal year could not start. Please restore from backup or run Advance Database Check."
- How do I download a company file shared with Remote Data Access (formerly Sage Drive)?
- How do I convert data files from old versions of Simply Accounting Sage 50 2013 to the latest version of Sage 50?
- Error: "This shared company is already open"
- How to Print T4 Slips and Summary
To aid us in improving our content, please let us know if you find an article helpful by clicking Yes at the end of the article.
If the Sage Knowledgebase articles provided do not answer your questions, Chat is a faster way to reach support to receive assistance.
For the month of January, Saturday appointments can be scheduled by visiting our Sage Year end Centre.
For a full list of support options available to you, please visit Sage.com/Resources .