Sage KB just got a major redesign—complete with an updated interface and additional features.
What’s new? In addition to a cleaner look and easier navigation, the improved Sage KB now offers:
- Compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) so content will be accessible to a wider range of customers and partners.
- Sortable search results by relevance, most helpful, or newest on top.
- Convenient voting buttons to help you provide article feedback and find the “most helpful” articles as rated by other users.
- Easy to use “answer wizards” to help you quickly find resolutions to the most frequently asked questions.
- Subscription options to get updates by email whenever articles are updated.
- Prominent “download” button on many product homepages for quick access to the latest version of your software.
Bookmark Sage Support Resources today!
We hope you’ll be just as excited about the upgrades to Sage KB as we are! Be sure to bookmark www.Sage.com/Resources today for quick access to Sage KB as well as all the ways you can take full advantage of everything your Sage [product] software can do for you.
You may also be interested in:
- Video: The Fastest Way to Get Support
- Blog: Sage product alerts: subscribe now to get the latest notifications