Notice 21-03 | March 25, 2021
Sage is excited to announce that Sage MicrOpay v8.3 SP1 is now available for download. This is a mandatory upgrade release for NZ Payroll.
Please note if you are a Sage MicrOpay online customer that installation and upgrade of Sage MicrOpay and Sage MicrOpay ESP are managed as part of our service to you. You can disregard any comments or instructions that refer to downloading and installing software upgrades, you already have access to these features.
What's in this release?
This release includes:
- New Zealand tax changes for the 2021/22 financial year.
- New Zealand Payday filing changes
- New and updated fields in the employee record for the reporting of KiwiSaver eligibility and status for new employees through Payday Filing
- Changes and fixes related to Company Bank File layouts.
- Australian Payroll - Superannuation & Express Super processing
- Australian Payroll - new features related to the JobMaker Hiring Credit scheme.
- Australian Payroll - changes to annualised salaries screen and report log viewer.
The Support Webinar held 29th March 2021 recording now available:
- Recording of Sage MicrOpay Version 8.3 SP1 highlights support webinar
- Review this Sage Knowledgebase article to download the handout from the webinar
Additional Sage Knowledgebase Resources: