During this time of change and disruption, we are here to help ensure your business continues to meet current regulatory compliance.
Sage MicrOpay JobKeeper Payments Webinar
We have worked closely with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to establish the payroll requirements under the new JobKeeper Payment.
- Run through the JobKeeper eligibility requirements
- Detail the actions required from an employer
- How to process Job Keeper payments within Sage MicrOpay
Refer to the link below to view a recorded session of the Sage MicrOpay JobKeepers Webinar from Friday 24th April 2020 -
Payroll & HR Compliance Changes Webinar
A significant number of changes have come into effect over the recent months that impact the operations of Australian Payroll & HR teams. To provide you with a deeper understanding of these changes, Sage has partnered with Natasha Hawker, Director, Employee Matters and Danny King, Principal, DK Legal to offer their expertise and knowledge in this free webinar.
Date: Wednesday 29 April 2020
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm (AEST)
Presenters: Natasha Hawker, Director, Employee Matters and Danny King, Principal, DK Legal
- Changes to Modern Awards and your new obligations
- JobKeeper subsidy and what it means for your business
- Updates to workplace flexibility arrangements
Reminder: Our online hub is regularly updated with key information, guidance and useful resources that might help you navigate the challenges around COVID-19, so please continue to check back in for the latest updates.