With a range of sales, marketing and service modules that give end-to-end visibility of data and processes, Sage CRM enables customers to make better informed business decisions based on accurate information.
We are pleased to announce that we released Sage CRM 2021 R2 version on Monday, August 23rd, 2021. This latest product update delivers new capabilities and valuable improvements to the user experience.
Sage CRM 2021 R2 provides the following new features and enhancements:
· Ability to have multiple web lead return URLs.
· Template selection when sending quote or order.
· Configurable choice of pipeline style.
· Changes to fields and tabs.
· Several fixes for reported issues and information about discontinued features, and more!
Sage is delighted with this important release for Sage CRM in 2021. Sage CRM 2021 R2 for standalone installation is now available is also ready to be integrated with Sage 100 and Sage 300.
We’ve posted a release announcement on Sage City. To learn more specifics of this latest release, check out the supporting release notes plus a range of technical & sales information on the Sage Partner Hub. As ever, full documentation is now available on the global Sage CRM help site.